Period Underwear is designed to be absorbent, breathable and leak proof for use with a tampon, menstrual cup or on its own on light days.
As the name would suggest, the Back-Me-Up panty offers extra peace of mind so that you can get on with your day, for example when you are expecting your period to start. Its absorbency is equivalent to a mini/light tampon.
We love the Back-Me-Up because this quality, locally made panty is such a comfortable and simple one-piece period solution!
Phlo Underwear Size Guide
|Waist body measurement (cm)||
Hip body measurement (cm)
Period underwear is designed to fit snuggly to prevent leaks. If your measurements are in the middle of two sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Hip is measured across the widest part of your seat.
- Innermost gusset: 100% cotton
- Inner lining of centre panel: 95% cotton, 5% elastane with a breathable PU layer
- Outer and rest of panty: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Do not iron, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, 40°C wash
- Pre-rinse by hand or machine if necessary
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners
- Wash dark colours separately
- Wash underwear delicates in a mesh laundry bag
Please note: Due to the personal nature of underwear we are not able to accept returns on Phlo period underwear.